domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Tool 5

The idea of having on hand all my bookmarks is splendid. You don't have to worry about carrying your own computer. Ah! You can still have items private and others public to be shared. I started my work with Delicious just because I already have a Yahoo account. It is also updated when you have your Diigo account operational. I tried downloading the diigo toolbar, and after 3 attempts, I gave up. What I saw on the videos supports the concept that diigo is more robust, and practical for education just by allowing highlighting. I need to try again in another network to download diigo and have more exposure to it, but time is running out and I need to complet my task by August 11 th.
I made tags and grouped several sites in accordance with my daily use: Science, Reading, Writing and Math.
The sites I found during my journey were:

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3888901/50-Open-Source-Tools-That-Replace-Popular-Education-Apps.ht

http://flashqard-project.org/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario