miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

Tool 7

I really enjoyed working with Photo Story 3 for Windows. It requires that you plan, select and organize your work before creating the story. The program is not very friendly, but I finally created a story. The quality of my work was affected because I tried initially to use the existing computer mic, and had to much echoes. I don't have a microphone, so the story had to be limited to images and music...No Narrator!
Sorry guys if I dissapoint you on this one!

1 comentario:

  1. I was a little dissapointed that I could see your effort! Did you try to upload the video?? If you would like to work on this a little bit more, I have some headphone microphones that you could use at the library. I will be available Saturday morning, and most of Monday & Tuesday to assist teachers. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar