martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Tool 10

Movil technology is certainly the future of every day life and education. I seeked the list of free applictions in education through Google. I found exciting possibilities for Math and Science. Of my interest for Math were: Tanzen Lite(tanagrams) and Match Lite (Math Facts). Our school's I Pods have downloaded Match Lite and students have improved tremendously in their ability to perform basic math.

I am moving forward to download Number line which is an application for fractions, decimals and percentages. We will work those topics in the following weeks.

For Science the immediate application is the weather.

One thing is certain, we have to commit ourselves as teachers to see what is new and useful for our students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario